There are not that many dental jokes related to dental and dentist, but the one which exists is funny. Most people will not understand these Dental jokes because most of them are not a dentist. But here are some of the best dental jokes that we have found over the internet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE JOKES ARE NOT MINE. REFERENCES TO THESE JOKES ARE PROVIDED AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE
Dental and Dentists’ jokes
1. When is the best time for a dentist appointment? Tooth hurty.
2. What did the dentist say to Tiger Woods? “You have a hole in one. “
3. What do you call a dentist that doesn’t like tea? Denis
4. Patient: How much will it cost me to have this tooth pulled out? Dentist: £500 Patient: £500 for just a few minutes of work? That’s hardly cheap. Dentist: No worries, I’ll pull it out slowly if you prefer.
5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused to have an anesthetic injection when he was going for a filling? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
6. What does the dentist of the year get? A little plaque.
7. Dentist begging the patient: Could you help me, please? Scream as loud and painfully as you possibly can?
8. Why did the dentist make a poor date with the manicurist? Because they fought both tooth and nail!
9. Patient: What did you do before you became a dentist?
Dentist: I was in the Army
Patient: What did you do in the Army?
Dentist: I was a drill sergeant.
10. Why did the yellow tooth not find the white tooth’s jokes funny? Because he was already dead inside.
11. What did the 90-year-old say to his great-grandson? I miss the days of being your age when my teeth were in my mouth 24/7!
12. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dishes. Dishes, who? Dishes how I talk since I lost my teeth!
13. What’s the difference between American and British dentists? British dentists tend to be more careful with their patients whereas American dentists tend to yank teeth.
14. What’s a dentist’s favorite emote to use when they play Fortnite? The floss.
15. What’s the best time to go to the dentist?
16. The dentist says my teeth are like a string of pearls.
Each one has a hole through it!
17. Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth. But don’t worry; it’ll just take five minutes.
Patient: And how much will it cost?
Dentist: It’s $90.
Patient: $90 for just a few minutes’ work???
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.
18. Why did the two dentists get married?
Because they were so enameled of each other.
19. Why does a dentist seem moody?
Because he always looks down in the mouth.
20. What does the dentist of the year get?
A little plaque.
21. What did the werewolf eat after he’d had his teeth taken out?
22. A local dentist was arrested for dealing drugs.
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I’ve been going to him for 10 years and never knew he was a dentist.
23. Why did the king go to the dentist?
To get his teeth crowned!
24. Did you hear about the dentist who planted a garden?
A month later he was picking his teeth.
25. What do dentists and the TSA have in common?
26. Dentist: Could you help me? Could you give out a few of your loudest, most painful screams?
Patient: Why? Doc, it isn’t all that bad this time.
Dentist: There are so many people in the waiting room right now, and I don’t want to miss the 4 o’clock game.
27. Has your tooth stopped hurting yet?
I don’t know; the dentist kept it.
28. Left my combat the dentist.
Now it’s a fine-toothed comb.
29. What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?
Fill me in when you get back.
30. The dentist said that he could knock me out with gas, or he could use a big metallic rock.
I said ether/ore.
31. Why did the dentist make a poor date for the manicurist?
They fought tooth and nail!
32. Why did the Pharaoh visit the dentist?
Because of Egypt his tooth….
33. What game did the dentist play when she was a child?
Caps and robbers.
34. What did Al Gore say when he went to the dentist?
“I have an Inconvenient Tooth.”
35. How many dentists does it take to change a lightbulb?
One to administer the anesthetic, one to extract the lightbulb, and one to offer the socket mouthwash
36. What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?
He braces himself.
37. Where do dentists move when they retire?
38. What is the dentist’s favorite movie?
Plaque to the Future.
39. Why do dentists like potatoes?
Because they are so filling.
40. What do you call a dentist who doesn’t like tea?
41. Why did the guru refuse Novocain at the dentist?
He wanted to transcend dental medication.
42. Why did the phone go to the dentist?
Because it had Bluetooth.
43. What did the judge say to the dentist?
“Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth?”
44. What do you call x-rays taken by a dentist?
45. Why didn’t the dentist ask his secretary out?
He was already taking out a tooth.
46. What’s a dentist’s favorite dinosaur?
47. What do you call a dentist’s advice?
48. The dentist asked me if I had sensitive toothpaste at home.
I told her toothpaste and I don’t talk about our feelings.
49. What kind of filling do you want in your tooth?
50. What did the dentist see at the North Pole?
A molar bear.
51. My dentist has a TV on the ceiling so patients can watch shows while he works.
He calls it Netflix and Drill.
52. What’s another name for a dentist’s office?
A filling station.
53. Why was the man arrested for looking at sets of dentures in a dentist’s window?
Because it was against the law to pick your teeth in public.
54. How did the dentist become a brain surgeon?
His drill slipped.
55. My dentist told me I don’t floss enough.
So I started taking dance classes.
56. What does a dentist call an astronaut’s cavity?
A black hole.
57. How is going to the dentist like those movies where a character gets interrogated?
It’s pretty clear when you’re lying — and if you don’t come clean, you might lose a tooth.
58. What did the dentist say to the golfer?
“You have a hole in one.”
59. What did the dentist say to the judge in court?
“You can’t handle the tooth!”
Related: 100 Silly Doctor Jokes Sure To Tickle Your Funny Bone
60. Why did the deer need braces?
He had buck teeth.