Bio-Implants – Immediate Ceramic Dental Implants
Immediate Ceramic Dental Bio-Implants: For General and Holistic Dentists and Discerning Patients
BioImplant™ is the first dental implant specifically designed for immediate implantation. It is fundamentally different to screw-type implants, and cannot be compared with them in any way.
No longer should a patient be subjected to multiple invasive operations to be fitted to the screw. Instead, fit the implant into the tooth socket. No operation is necessary.
BioImplant™ and its patented form and surface alterations are simply more than just to copy or replicate a tooth.
This treatment has been clinically proven for over 11 years.
You check the website for complete Detail: http://www.bioimplant.at
The Anatomic Implant
At the present time, there are over 250 implant companies, manufacturing over a thousand screw-type implants – yet not a single screw fits the tooth socket.
BioImplant™ is a single-piece implant, customized in form and colour to the patient’s individual tooth, whether single or multi-rooted.
The implant fits exactly into the tooth socket, and therefore any operation on hard or soft tissue, augmentation with cadaver/artificial bone, is absolutely unnecessary.
Apical infection is not a contra-indication as long as the tooth is not movable. Furthermore, we remove only the periodontal ligament, but never the bone.
As there are no operations, there are no complicated guidelines to follow. Drilling guides, bone substitutes, membranes, and product-specific surgical sets and drilling sequences are a thing of the past.
BioImplant™ not only respects the individual form, but also takes different bone quality into consideration, and can be placed in less than a minute into the fresh extraction socket.
The prefabricated crown stump can be adjusted at any time in the same way as a natural tooth. Immediate implantology is complicated only by the use of simple screw-type implants.
Placed With Two Common Tools
Besides the instruments necessary for tooth removal, placement of the implant is carried out using a surgical hammer and a driver. The procedure is simple enough to be performed by any general dentist. The implantation is already finished before the first drill can be selected and mounted in the common treatment method.
- Medical grade zirconia is well known to be the most biocompatible material currently available. All studies confirm the same or even better osseointegration than titanium, without the side effects of metals;
- No bone drilling: The implant is adapted to the bone and not vice versa, so the loss of healthy bone is avoided;
- No cadaver bone or bone substitutes;
- No surgery means no alteration of hard or soft tissue, preserving natural anatomy;
- No drilling means absolutely no risk of surgical trauma by drilling to neighbouring structures such as dental roots, mandible nerves, or maxillary sinuses;
- Minimally invasive and naturally flapless: The exact fit of the implant makes any additional surgical interventions like bone augmentation, guided bone or tissue regeneration completely unnecessary;
- High patient acceptance: because of the principle of ‘not too loose, and not too tight’, the implant can be placed in less than one minute, no swelling, no bruising, minimizing discomfort to the patient;
- Reduced healing time: because of the exact fit there is no need for filling bone gaps with a bone substitute or bone, nor is the one forced to bridge gaps;
- This single piece implant has no gaps and therefore guarantees no dirty connection between the implant and the abutment regular leading to odour, gingivitis and bone loss.
- No peri-implantitis has ever been observed on truly anatomic ceramic implants in 11 years’ follow-up
- Reduced health care costs and no need for employee’s illness.
Dentist & Technician
- Simple, logical and patient-friendly: The implantation of a root analogue zirconia dental implant does not require special skills or extensive training for the dental surgeon;
- There are no surgical protocols or guidelines, and the prosthetic protocol: make a crown, as one would do on a natural tooth;
- The single stage implant is put in place with two common tools. No surgical kits need to be purchased.
- Absolutely no secondary prosthetic parts are necessary;
- No thick catalogues have to be studied, and no knowledge is necessary about confusing and highly company-specific numerous secondary implant parts and their individual names;
- No handling and storage of expensive numerous secondary prosthetic parts;
- No dependency on future availability of spare parts;
- No platform switching necessary – does a natural tooth provide platform switching?
- No infected micro gaps and screw loosening are possible;
- Easy adaption: The crown stump can be adapted by means of grinding at any time by use of conventional dental equipment;
- Infection is never a contra-indication unless it is acute.
- Completely open to all common methods of crown reconstruction.
- Maximal primary stability is achieved because the implant fits exactly;
- Since there are no gaps between the implant and the bone, the healing period is shorter;
- Early loading of bone: The implant is subjected to a reduced functional load from the beginning, preventing bone and soft tissue resorption due to involution atrophy during the healing period.
The exclusive use of root-coloured zirconia leads to satisfying esthetic results, even in case of soft or hard tissue recession. There will never be any unnatural metal discolouration, only the look of the natural neck of a tooth.
The Principle of “Differentiated Osseointegration”
Differentiated Osseointegration describes the guided equilibrium of bone implant distance, contact, and compression in due consideration of spongy or cortical bone to achieve secure osseointegration on individual anatomical dental implants.
Implant surface design is crucial in integrating all three possible primary bone implant contact scenarios:
- Contact in the areas of the exact dental replica, for an immediate start of primary osseointegration without bone trauma;
- The distance at the thin buccal and lingual cortical plates, to safely avoid fracture and pressure resorption of this sensitive bone;
- Compression in areas of macro retentions in areas of spongy bone to maintain safe primary stability during the entire osseointegration phase.
True ‘root-form analogue’ or ‘anatomic’ dental implants have been attempted in the past, most notably by Hodosh (1969). Those early attempts failed because of insufficient knowledge on the healing of cortical and spongy bone, method, material, tooling, and technology.
Also Read: What Are Dental Implants And How They Work?
Only the principle of Differentiated Osseointegration in conjunction with the best material and technology has led to the first success in this field. In addition, BioImplant™ employs modern industry 4.0 CAD/CAM technology to enable the precise replication of natural tooth forms, using zirconia – the hardest, most biocompatible material, already extensively used in implant medicine.
Further information can be found in our scientific publications on Differentiated Osseointegration.
World’s First, Industry 4.0 Non-Surgical Immediate, Root Analogue RAI, Ceramic, Tooth Replacement Implant Solutions.
Much more than just to copy or replicate a tooth!
Starting already at 2004, BioImplant™ is the world’s first – and only – custom milled, fully ceramic, truly anatomic, root analog, an immediate dental implant (RAI) which can be placed without any surgery. BioImplant™ does not just replicate a tooth 1:1 (a simple copy of the root fails in most cases), but provides an individual surface based on the “Principle of Differentiated Osseointegration” (patented), in addition with the roughest surface in the dental implant industry (patented), delivering a speedy and enhanced osseointegration. Implant production is done either from the extracted tooth, impression of the tooth-socket or by segmentation of CT/DVT scans.
Also Read: What is Teeth Scaling And its Treatment?
In contrast to conventional screw implant systems, which only restore a lost root of a tooth in function, BioImplant is the only implant system that completely restores a hopeless tooth, in colour and shape leading to the best functional and aesthetic results worldwide.
Even after 12 years, major implant manufacturers and their recruited dental experts located mainly at dental associations and University clinics are still completely unaware and remain ignorant (!) regarding this most innovative, simple and logic CAD/CAM dental implant solution, even this tooth replacement solution can be understood at first sight by anyone with basic school education or healthy common sense. (see Semmelweis reflex).
Because of this unbelievable unscientific and even more unethical ignorant behaviour to a non-surgical implant solution, BioImplant™ is unfortunately still only available in Vienna/Austria.
It is obvious, not possible to discuss a non-surgical implant replacement system with dental surgeons making money with multiple, invasive and risky surgeries and by teaching confusing drilling protocols and inconsistently surgical guidelines at congresses. History will make a judgment on such unbelievable ignorant “scientists” to the disadvantage of all general dentists and their patients in need of a quick and plain, straight forward immediate tooth replacement solution.
Patients need a simple and logic non-surgical implant solution and not implant butcheries with risky drilling and unnecessary cadaver bone fillings.
The leading edge “simply fit” technology simplifies the implant placement procedure to such an extent that it is impossible to make it simpler or less invasive. Our immediate dental implants can be placed absolutely non-surgical in less than one minute by any general dentist. Any bet that you cannot make less than gently take out the rotten tooth and gently push in an implant that just perfectly fits your personal hard and soft tissue situation. Absolutely no need for drilling healthy bone or filling voids.
This most innovative method is simple, logical, and non-surgical, with no metal ever showing leading to anaesthetic failure. Such a guarantee will never be given by any dentists or companies using titanium screw-type implants or simple by replicating your tooth in titanium. In the last 50 years, screw type implants have shown no or just little innovation, ending up with +250 dental screw implant companies and +4000 screw variations.
Unfortunately, even with 12 years’ follow-up, this fast, gentle, most natural and aesthetic treatment is exclusively available for the discerning patient in Vienna/Austria, but we are working hard to find investors to bring this implant solution to your dentist wherever you are living.
Nearest To Nature
Our custom milled anatomic implants replicate the natural form and colour of your tooth, so it simply fits into the tooth socket. And just like your original tooth, BioImplant™ comes in single- and multi-rooted forms.
Zirconia is metal free and has the best biocompatibility of any implant material currently available. We never ever simply replicate a tooth in metal.
No Drilling/Cadaver bone
No drilling or surgery, or cadaver bone, is necessary. You never need a sinus lift. The implant is quickly placed with the simplest tools in less than one minute.
Gently placed into a tooth socket immediately or the next day after tooth removal. Injury to neighbour roots, nerves or sinus is impossible.
The all-ceramic structure closely resembles a natural tooth in colour. You’ll never experience discolouration, as commonly seen with titanium screw-type implants or a replicate of the tooth in titanium.
Simple and Logical
We use your existing tooth socket, and always adapt the implant to you – never the other way around.
No operation is needed because the implant just fits you!
Why is BioImplant™ Unique?
Each BioImplant™ is fully metal-free and specially customized to perfectly fit only you (it’s as unique as your fingerprint). As it is an optimized root-form it is much more than just to copy or simply replicate of a tooth 1:1.
Since it exactly fills the gap left after your tooth is extracted, in most cases you don’t need any surgery.
The treatment (currently only available in Vienna) consists of three simple steps:
pre-op CT/DVT scan,
careful tooth extraction;
immediate implant placement (same day or on the next day depending on your personal situation);
Recovery time is very fast as neither soft nor hard tissue is traumatized; regularly the day after implant placement there will be no swelling, bruising or pain. After 8-12 weeks healing period, the final crown may be fitted by your dentist.
What’s Wrong With Screw-Type Implants?
Implant companies won’t tell you that screw-type implants are highly unnatural in form and colour, and – most importantly – that they don’t even fit the tooth socket.
Even a single-rooted tooth is nearly twice as wide in one direction as in the other. A cylindrical screw implant cannot fit into a tooth socket without invasive surgery, such as:
Drilling into the healthy bone;
Filling gaps between implant and bone either with bone or bone substitutes
Sinus lift procedures, with all their invasive consequences…
Titanium screws are prone to peri-implantitis and plaque accumulation leading to further interventions.
This technology has not progressed significantly in 60 years, leading to over a thousand screw type variations, instead of real innovation. Present immediate dental implant procedures are unnecessarily invasive, expensive, and inefficient, and the esthetic outcome is highly unpredictable. To get a brief overview of the unbelievable variety of dental implants, just visit OSSEOsource or MedicalExpo.
We hope you are not paralyzed by choice – or do you know which implant fits you best? Don’t worry, your dentist will make you fit any screw he has on his shelf, with some surgery…
What’s wrong with root fillings?
Most teeth have more than one canal. With a root canal treatment, the tooth will be lost if there is a single failure in any one of the roots. So, for example, treatment may be 90% successful for one canal, but if you have three or more canals. The possibility for failure will be summed. If there is a failure in one canal, the whole tooth is at risk. Therefore, treatment must be successful in all canals. (It’s comparable to a car with only one flat tire: it won’t drive far!)
Even if a root canal treatment works, some bacteria always remains in the tooth;
hopefully, this is capped by the root filling.
BioImplant™ is the alternative to root canals. Currently, the success rate is 90%, but this will improve with better technology and if the indication is narrowed. Even so, if you want to avoid any toxic root canal fillings and residual bacteria. It’s always better than root canal treatment.
Immediate Ceramic Dental Bio-Implants is completed now.
Also Read: What Is CARDS DENTAL?